The Baptist Ambulance Training Academy is proud to present an accelerated 8-week EMT class beginning 2023.
40-hour weekly schedule
(includes 80 total clinical hours)
Classes end 8 weeks from start.
Apply now for an interview and aptitude test.
Baptist Ambulance Headquarters:
9595 Macon Drive, Cordova, TN 38016
how to appy
Apply using the link below. A hiring manager will be in touch to schedule an interview and an aptitude test. If a current start date is not available, you will be added to a mailing list to be notified of the next date.
Baptist Ambulance will provide all training at no cost to the student, including:
- FREE tuition and certification fees (National Registry, Tennessee)
- Paid wages ($10/hr.) and full benefits package during training.
- Offer available for a two-year employment commitment.
- Upon passing exam, EMTs are ready to work on an ambulance making up to $30,000 a year with room to grow up to $45,000 with additional shift-friendly, sponsored paramedic certification.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Be 18 years of age (by the end of the class)
Our EMT Course follows the National Standard Curriculum as defined by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (www.nremt.org). This course has been approved through the Tennessee State Office of EMS. Upon successful completion of our program, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to pass both the cognitive and psychomotor exams required by NREMT. All of your clinical 3rd rides will be completed on our 911-Advanced Life Support and BLS Ambulances in Franklin and Coffee counties. Being able to provide you real-life emergency experience is what sets our programs apart from others. You will be actively engaged and challenged to be a part of our team!